DescriptionNetwork Rail approved flame retardant, anti-arc, anti-static, hi vis waterproof jacket. This coat provides waterproof and windproof protection while offering the highest levels of flame retardancy including protection against static, arcing and while welding.
• 3 layer fabric for optimum breathability and comfort
• High visibility orange background fabric with heat applied 50mm reflective taping
• Front fastening with concealed zip and studs
• The collar is shaped and contoured for compatibility with hard hats
• The rear of the jacket is longer than the front to provide maximum coverage and protection while maintaining manoeuvrability for the wearer
• Two external pockets with flaps fastened with Velcro®
• Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® for improved protection against water ingress
• Approved to EN ISO 11612: 2008, EN ISO 11611: 2007, BS EN ISO 20471: 2013, EN343: 2003 3:3 +A1, RIS-3279-TOM (replaces GO/RT 3279), EN ISO 13688: 2013, EN 1149-5: 2008, EN ISO 11611:2007, IEC 61482-2:2009 arc protection with ATPV rating of 41 cal when worn with our flame retardant salopette (HV196) or trouser (HV135)
• 465g/m2 fabric-3 layer with PU membrane and aramid backing-50% polyester / 27% cotton 22% Modacrylic / 1% antistatic
• Industrially launderable and home washing at 40°C
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.