DescriptionThe MSA lanyards are available in web and kernmantel rope configurations with a variety of connectors. Energy-absorbing lanyards provide a means of connection between the fall arrest attachment of MSA full body harnesses and a qualified anchorage pont. The energy absorber keeps fall arrest forces below 6 kN.
• Single leg configuration, twin-leg options also available
• Leading edge approved for use in leading edge application
• Cross stich and a strong transparent covering sleeve to protect the ends and makes the stitches visible for easy inspection
• Abrasion resistant thimble at the end of the loops to prevent the rope from being damaged by the metallic contact of the connector
• A colour tracer strand that loses it colour in due course of time showing that the lanyard is now unfit for further use
• 11mm Nylon Kernmantel rope
• Galvanized alloy steel twist-lock carabiner
• The Carabiner has a minimum breaking strength of 23kN with a gate opening of 60mm
• Aluminum Alloy Scaffolding hook
• The Scaffolding hook has a minimum breaking strength of 23 kN with a gate opening of 16 mm
• Maximum arrest force of 6kN
• Conforms to EN 352:2002 Personal protective equipment against falls from a height. Energy absorbers
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.