Description3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Personal Self Retracting Lifeline, 3101208 is made from 19 mm (3/4") Dyneema® fibre and polyester web. Our 1.8 m single-leg lifeline has an aluminium rebar hook end, a quick connector for harness mounting and a smart-activating brake system.
• Extremely compact and lightweight single-leg personal self-retracting lifeline designed for working at height
• Smart activating brake system provides fall clearance as low as 1.2 m (4 ft.) - up to 4 m (13 ft.) less than lanyards
• Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
• Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer than previous version
• Reduced energy absorber size is more user friendly and convenient compared to previous version
• 19 mm (3/4") Dyneema® fibre and polyester web lifeline
• AAF (Average Arrest Force) 400 daN & MAF (Maximum Arrest Force) 600 daN
• Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID), a pre-programed RFID tag that makes it easier to track and manage equipment using the 3M™ Inspection and Asset Management System (system available by subscription)
• Weight capacity: Single User - 140 KG
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.