DescriptionThe 3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Turbo TR-800 is an ATEX Certified belt-mounted air purifying device that can be used in certain potentially explosive atmospheres.
For a convenient, ready-to-use kit for working in challenging environments with potentially explosive atmospheres, a 3M™ Versaflo™ Intrinsically Safe Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit TR-819UK may be the ideal solution. Featuring the TR-819UK, a complete powered air turbo, with an intrinsically safe motor, our kit offers comfort, modularity, control and ease of use
• Simple and convenient ready-to-use starter kit with all the component parts to get you up and running. Simply add the headtop required.
• Approved for use with a wide range of Versaflo™ Soft Headtops S Series and Rigid Headtops M Series
• Kit includes intrinsically safe motor/blower (TR-802E), intrinsically safe battery (TR-830), battery attachment tool (TR-838), airflow indicator (TR-971), easy clean belt (TR-627), length adjusting breathing tube (BT-30), A2P filter (TR-6310E), filter cover (TR-6300FC), pre-filters (TR-6600), and single station battery charger (TR-641UK)
• 3 selectable flow rate options for user comfort
• Simple, intuitive, easy to use two-button operation
• 6 filter options available: •Particulate (P) – TR-6710E
• Particulate (P+) plus nuisance level organic vapours & acid gas (+ hydrogen fluoride 10xWEL) – TR-6820E
• A1P – TR-6110E
• A1B1E1P – TR-6130E
• A2P – TR-6310E
• A2B2E2K1HgP – TR-6580E
• EN 12941:1998+A2:2008 – Respiratory protective devices – Powered filtering devices incorporating a helmet or hood
• EN 12942:1998+A2:2008 – Respiratory protective devices incorporating full face masks, half masks or quarter masks
• EN 60079-0:2012 – Explosive atmospheres, Equipment – General Requirements
• EN 60079-11:2012 – Explosive atmospheres, Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i”
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.