DescriptionSpecifically designed for the treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
• Lightweight, compact design
• Simple one button operation
• A range of masks for both children and adults
• Handy carry bag
• Maximum nebuliser solution capacity 6ml
• Low sound level 55 dB (A)
• Operating humidity 10% RH to 90% RH
• Small particle size approx. 3micrometres（MMAD)
• Nebulisation rate 0.25ml/min
• Aerosol output rate 0.06 ml/min (2ml,1%NaF)
• 5 year warranty
Other benefits of the A&D UN-14 include:
• High respirable fraction-ideal drug delivery good particle size (MMAD)
• No need for breath co-ordination very little training required
• No small parts which can easily be lost or swallowed by young children
• Easy assembly, clearly marked parts to avoid wrong assembly
• Easy readable medication level
• Easy to clean bio-compatible Polypropylene (PP) material
• Meets hygienic standards (can be boiled and/or autoclaved)
• Easily replaceable consumables: tubing, filters and mouthpiece
• Designed for use with A&D’s range of mouth pieces, from adult to child sizes
The A&D UN-014 is very easy to use and maintain, making it the ideal compressor nebuliser for home use.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.