- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 50KG.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill retaining shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents*.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- It is not recommended to store acids and alkalis together in a single unit as corrosion may occur.
- Cupboard stands are available which raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Powder-coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology paint.
- Available here, Acid / Alkali Security Cupboards with seven lever safe locks for high security. A fully welded all-steel structure with full-length heavy-duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK , a proud Cupboards Manufacturer.
* Except wall-mounted cupboards.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.