- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 50KG.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents. *Except wall-mounted cupboards.
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock (padlock not supplied).
- Cupboard stands are available which raise the cupboards by 500mm and have an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Order quantities may apply, please speak to the sales team (Floor chests are not available on express delivery - these are manufactured to order).
- Available here, are our Hazardous Security Cupboards with seven lever safe locks for high security. A fully welded all-steel structure with full-length heavy-duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Powder-coated yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint.
- Designed in the UK, a proud Hazardous Cupboard Manufacturer
Note: Lead time is 4 to 5 working days
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.